Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I can't stop clicking!

www.Dropular.net
If I can just pry my eyes away from this site for one minute I might get more work accomplished. My latest inspirational site Dropular. I have a love/hate relationship for this site. Its an excellent source of inspiration, but it can be an arm and leg difference, for me it takes twice the enjoyment; love of the craft and the alluring creativity. But don't except there will be any resistance to the pile of kitsch provided, but fortunately it is all art related. This site is like a corner drugstore, I grabbed a good dose of visual narcotics wrapped in a nice sized cherry apple sundae wrap. I had to share just some of this flavor with my peeps. 'Know whatImean!' The links are provided from people's searches to fashion designers, photographers,designers,architects and artist. Drop in ( no pun intended) and check out this site, it's addictive, I can't stop clicking away, it's like a sensational gyroscope, there is photos after photos of great links and art dropped by people. You're not going to click just one picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment