Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where Art Thou?

Where Art Thou?

"Where ART thou? Come again and wrap your hands around me. Feel me with thou radiant jubilation and thou caress me with ye herbal scented hair. I will create ye my love an art lullaby. For it is us, a tao, are thou?

Is a concept I thought of in the mid hours before midnight and I had this idea to create a scene of an artist finding his inspiration. I wanted to play with the concept of 'Where are thou?' in a word play of Where art tao? I felt that saying thou and depicting it in the image would relay to the observer that thou is tao and ART is are. To the point where the actual message means 'Where are you?'. There is more symbolical meaning within the title and illustration. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Love this image, we all have felt this way, really enjoy the careful line work...

    ReplyDelete