Sunday, October 25, 2009

Axle's Street kickers

Finally, the business card designs are completed! Axle's Street Kickers is progressing, I have several orders this month making the days wonderful as they come. I'm getting great feedback from everyone. Thank you.
People have asked about my shoes, and the questions they have considered most frequently is its longevity. Any people that purchase their shoes elsewhere can get the same design, it's not exciting to know someone else has the same shoe. But if you have a pair of new all white canvas sneakers, hightops, or boots, you can get them customized here. I use surface protection on all my shoes after I complete the design, it is original art and unique. You can have them made soon, takes less than a week, prices vary. Wear art on your feet, walk fashionably on the street.

If you would like to make a donation of white canvas sneakers, I would appreciate the support, and I can send you some business card so you can show and tell your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment