Friday, October 30, 2009

Surfs up! It's my birthday.

It's my birthday today! I'm excited besides the fact it's looks gloomy and dreary looking outside, I'm just glad I finished my work in time for a weekend holiday for my 26th birthday.
I finished the inks for the children book I'm illustrating, Amy Goes Surfing written by Julie Labossiere. The link will lead you to a sneak peak of all the pages I illustrated. The book will be published and sold on either of these sites Lulu or blurb.com. I will post you a link when it is online.
Now that the pencils and inks are completed the next portion of the work is to add color. But first, I need to take a break and marinate in a hot tub of my own primordial goo, as I will watch my fingers wrinkle up into tiny flesh dunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment